*each winner received a LEGO minifigure
FOOD & DECOR:
Many thanks to my husband and my dad who created the LEGO cutlery holder and LEGO name place holders.
(Link to free printables for the cupcake wrappers and pirate ship flags found at the end of this post!)
I thought the crackers looked a little like gold and atemped to make the pizza resemble lego bricks.
The mini swards were a hit! No blueberry was left uneaten!
THE LITTLEST PIRATE:
The cake was a hit!
We used sparklers instead of candles so we wouldn't melt the LEGO!
Loot bags included: coloring book, chocolate money, jewels, and crayon LEGO
Much thanks to Pinterest and all the amazing blogs it led me to!
- Loot bags: Pure Joy Events
- Invitations and Coloring Books: Cleo Livin Life (This blog gives a printable invitation and coloring book. I used her idea but created my own as I wanted a pirate theme.)
- Flag banner: Not Without Salt (I love her modern blue and yellow LEGO pirate party theme!)
- Ocean Cupcake Wrappers and Pirate Ship Sails and Flags: Cottage Industrialist (I used her free printables.)
- Jelly Boats: Baby Club (recipe found here)