Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fairy Party

Our daughter, Anja, recently turned 4 and I wanted to throw a very special party for her. A typical day for Anja includes wearing about 4 different dance costumes or princess dresses. I decided a party that includes dressing up would be perfect for her. All the little guests dressed up as a fairies and painted fairy houses.

the decor...



 dressing up...





painting fairy houses...

the cake...





party favours...




Resources:
- wand DIY instructions at Heartmadeblog
- tissue paper pouf tutorial at Overblog
- ombre layer cake from The Nonpareil Baker
- fairy dust tutorial at Icing Designs



3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found your blog from pinterest :) I was just wondering where you got those cute little bird house/fairy houses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki. I got the birdhouses from Michaels. :)

    ReplyDelete