Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Giant Ruler Growth Chart

I've been meaning to make a growth chart for my kids for um... about 4 years now. I wanted something that would be timeless and would match the decor of different rooms if we ever move, or if I just want it in a different room. I couldn't decide on what I wanted which is why it took me so long to make one. A couple of weeks ago I came across this one and LOVED it. And, just my luck it included a tutorial. I was able to make the growth chart using materials I already had so it cost me $0. I didn't stain the wood using coffee grounds like the tutorial suggests because I had extra stain left over from a previous project and thought that would be easier.


1 comment:

  1. Nice ruler. I have been experiencing parental guilt over not having taking any growth measurements of Oliver since his first year (and, then, only at the doctor's office)

    ReplyDelete